Getting Women to Your Gatherings – We BOTH Do This
There are so many ways to market your Gatherings to the right audience: Women 35+ at all levels of familiarity with cannabis. Women in the cannabis industry may be your first attendees. Our goal is to reach the soccer mom, the grandma, the student, the health practitioner – any woman seeking solid health and wellness information related to cannabis.
Online marketing ideas:
- Online calendars – There are many free event calendar listings including local ones for your newspaper, radio and TV stations, and independent companies as well as national ones like Yelp, Cityspark, SpinGo, PotGuide and Maze (regional).
- Guest blog posts and podcasts – Opportunities may come from Ellementa or if you secure interviews, contact us for advice or media training. [email protected]
- Email marketing – Ellementa sends out at least 1-2 emails to our email list each month. If you have your own list, please send Gathering info to it.
- Complementary organizations – Cannabis industry networking organizations, women’s networking groups and meet-ups, non-cannabis women’s groups, coed cannabis groups. You can and should reach out locally.
- Social Media Marketing – Ellementa does regular posts leading up to your Gathering. You should also post and if you tag us, we may opt to share it. This should begin no later than 2-3 weeks prior to your event (4 weeks prior to your LAUNCH Gathering).
- Ellementa creates a branded horizontal & square graphic for your Eventbrite, a Facebook Event, and ellementa.com listing. Do not modify official graphics or create any other image without express written permission from Ellementa to market your Gatherings. This a Brand Management policy.
- Press release to local media – Ellementa can send these after you’ve held 1-2 Gatherings. We can work together to leverage your Gatherings to get you PR exposure.
Event registration and listings can be set up before sponsors and experts are secured.