Media Relations – Contacting Media
We can provide a press release template for your market. We will work together to identify local press outlets and reporters. When it comes to media relations, don’t just think “Cannabis Press” although that is a great place to start. Ellementa’s story – and your story – can take multiple angles including:
- Women and cannabis
- Cannabis for health and wellness
- Women’s health and cannabis
- Moms and cannabis
- Cannabis in your community
Key talking points for Ellementa are at the end of this Handbook. You can use them to answer media questions and stay on point. We will also provide you with media training to make sure you are comfortable speaking to the media.
The most important messages are:
- Ellementa is a Global Women’s Wellness Company with a focus on plant medicine including cannabis and CBD.
- Ellementa is the fastest growing global network and resource bringing women together online and offline to talk openly about cannabis for health and wellness.
- Ellementa meets in over 60 cities across North America. Gatherings take place in both legal and non-legal states.
- Ellementa was founded by three women in tech: web pioneer Aliza Sherman, tech entrepreneur and filmmaker Melissa Pierce and Denver-based digital marketer Ashley Kingsley.
- Ellementa organizes Gatherings for women specifically interested in cannabis for health and wellness.
- As an Ellementa local Leader, you bring women together in your town for candid and personal conversations about cannabis wellness.
We also like to say:
While Ellementa is not a political group, we believe that an educated woman is a natural activist and advocate.
Ellementa is legal wherever free speech and educating women is legal.
We ask that you refer all media inquiries to email@example.com or let us know when media attends your Gatherings so we can follow up with them. Our relationship with the media is important in order to reach more women with consistent and accurate information about cannabis and CBD and also about Ellementa.