Ellementa is the world’s fastest-growing global women’s wellness company focused on cannabis education and product discovery.
Ellementa Gatherings are opportunities for women to come together face-to-face to share their stories and experiences with cannabis and CBD, learn from experts in the field, and discover products and services that can help them on their health and wellness journeys.
Would you like to bring a monthly Ellementa Gathering to your city? Please tell us more about who you are and where you’d like to host Ellementa Gatherings!
The Ellementa Leader
The Ellementa Leader is a woman who is passionate about helping other women. Here are some other qualities:
- You are organized, enthusiastic, a real go-getter.
- You want to align with a company with an ethos of honesty, inclusion, and positive connection.
- You love planning things and bringing women together for community and information exchange plus you love meeting new people.
- You have a strong professional and personal network you can invite to be a part of your Gatherings.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of an audience.
- You may or may not have personal or professional experiences with cannabis, but are open to learning.
You DO NOT have to be a cannabis consumer to be an Organizer. You DO need to believe in the value of cannabis as a medicinal plant and want to dispel the myths and counter the prohibition propaganda.
If bringing women together to speak openly and honestly about cannabis and to provide women with more relevant and quality information about cannabis appeals to you, then you’re in the right place!
The Ellementa Application Process
We partner with women who are passionate about educating and empowering other women. Here’s what happens after you fill out the application:
- You should receive an acknowledgement within a few weeks.
- You’ll be invited to listen in on an informational call to provide more details and gauge your interest.
- If you’d like to proceed, there is a one-on-one interview that follows.
- If moved to the next step, our Executive Team reviews your application and considers the Interviewer’s recommendation.
- If approved, you will be welcomed by a member of our Team and sent an agreement to sign with responsibilities and terms.
- Once signed, you will be “on-boarded” with an information session and provided with resources to start and grow Ellementa in your community.
There is a nominal fee for getting started that covers initial supplies and set up costs.
This position is a work-for-hire, commission-based arrangement.