So you’re going to be stuck at home…
Take a deep breath. There is so much happening right now, and if you’re like us, you’re spinning a million plates in the air. We’re all trying to navigate everything and do the right thing.
Please read on to understand what we’re planning.
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we’ve decided we must follow the guidance of leading public health and medical experts to limit non-essential gatherings of people.
We are recommending to our local leaders to postpone ALL Ellementa Gatherings to hold the health and safety of people above all until health officials confirm the spread of COVID-19 has subsided.
Registrants and sponsors of affected Gatherings may request a credit for rescheduled Gatherings or request a refund. To request a credit or refund, please contact us directly.
We remain committed to advancing women’s wellness and promote the understanding of how cannabis and CBD can help us in our daily lives. In addition to our Gatherings, we also have been holding monthly virtual events.
This month, we are hosting our monthly Webinar:
Wednesday, March 25th – 6pm PT/9pm ET: Cannabinoids with Emma Chasen, and
Sunday, March 29th – 12pm PT/3pm ET: our virtual Book Club with Robyn Griggs Lawrence, author of Pot in Pans.
BONUS!! We are in the process of scheduling more virtual events to expand our online educational programming including some virtual local Gatherings led by our very own leaders. If you would like to know more, please contact us directly.
We’re adding more soon! Keep checking back or join our email list to get notified of new events as they’re scheduled.
Thursday, March 19th – 6pm PT/9pm ET: (VIRTUAL) Ellementa Central Valley CA: Cannabis & Pain: Myths Versus Facts! with local leader, AnnaMaria Riedinger and FEATURED EXPERT: Ruth McLeod and Michelle Barragan.
We look forward to relaunching Gatherings in the coming months. Until then, we’re all in this together. Don’t hesitate to reach out and be in touch virtually. Stay safe. We’re here for you!
Helpful Tips and Links and News
- Current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak from the WHO Website
- Doctors are recommending stocking up on essential meds. NOTE: It may be a good idea to visit your local dispensary as well. Do you have what you need for the next several weeks?
- Ellementa’s Official Press Release Regarding Covid-19.
- Since you are going to be spending a lot of time at home, consider learning to cook with cannabis. We recommend: Edibles for Beginners by Laurie Wolf
- Looking for some more great books to read while under self-quarantine? Check out our Ellementa Book Club for a list of books from female authors on cannabis, CBD and wellness.