So you’re stuck at home…
Take a deep breath. There is so much happening right now, and if you’re like us, you’re spinning a million plates in the air. We’re all trying to navigate everything and do the right thing.
Please read on to understand what we’re planning.
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are following the guidance of leading public health and medical experts to limit non-essential gatherings of people.
We cancelled ALL Ellementa in-person Gatherings to hold the health and safety of people above all until health officials confirm the spread of COVID-19 has subsided.
We remain committed to advancing women’s wellness as well as promote the understanding of how cannabis and CBD can help us in our daily lives. To that end, we’ve gone TOTALLY VIRTUAL with our CEO, Aliza Sherman, hosting Wednesday and Sunday FREE webinars at 12pm PT/3pm ET.
Our list of Virtual Events continues to grow! Check them out and register for the ones that resonate with you. Webinars are taking place on Wednesdays and Sundays at 12pm PT/3pm ET.
BONUS!! We are in the process of scheduling more virtual events to expand our online educational programming including some virtual local Gatherings led by our very own leaders. We look forward to relaunching Gatherings in the coming months. Until then, we’re all in this together. Don’t hesitate to reach out and be in touch virtually. Stay safe. We’re here for you!
If you’d like to sponsor any of these online events to promote your brand, please contact us directly.
Helpful Tips and News
- Current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak from the WHO Website
- Doctors are recommending stocking up on essential meds. NOTE: It may be a good idea to visit your local dispensary where they are still open. Do you have what you need?
- Ellementa’s Official Press Release Regarding Covid-19.
- Since we are all spending a lot of time at home, consider learning to cook with cannabis. We recommend: Edibles for Beginners by Laurie Wolf
- Looking for some more great books to read while under self-quarantine? Check out our Ellementa Book Club for a list of books from female authors on cannabis, CBD and wellness.