It is a fresh New Year! How are you going to live it?
We believe a good life starts with good health – physical, mental, spiritual, the whole package.
Our goal for this year is to bring the best information about cannabis and CBD to you for your health and the health of your loved ones.
We’re partnering with trusted brands who produce quality products that we test and review for you.
This is only the beginning. We’ve got so much in store for 2019, we can’t wait to reveal it all to you!
What can you do with us?
We’ve created many ways to connect and share knowledge about cannabis and CBD with other women. Here are just a few:
- Attend a Gathering and learn from experts.
- Join us for one of our educational webinars!
- Get on our list (if you aren’t already on it) to for event listings and links to quality products (plus discount codes).
- Join one of our state-specific Ellementa Groups on Facebook.
- Get in touch, and let us know what you need – information, resources, you name it!
We want to meet you, hear your stories, and help find answers to your questions.
Need better information about #Cannabis #Wellness for women? @EllementaWoman has you covered! Let’s Meet: https://ctt.ec/aJY5E+ #ellementa [Click to Tweet]
Save the dates…
On Wednesday 1/9, we’re in St. Louis with Nikki Furrer, author of the new book, A Woman’s Guide to Cannabis. Also on Wednesday 1/9, we’re in Melrose MA right outside Boston with Janice Bissex, a nutritionist with her own line of CBD wellness products.
Then on Sunday 1/13, meet Nikki Furrer in Walnut Creek! She’ll join our local leader, Laurie Light, in a lively conversation about her book.
On Wednesday 1/16, our CEO, Aliza Sherman, will chat with Nikki Furrer LIVE online in our first webinar of the year. Register Today!